X-NPMI Configurable Network Paging Console
- 4.3-inch color LCD touch screen
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Detachable gooseneck microphone
- Built-in monitor loudspeaker
- Digital audio processing
- Flush mount desktop installation available
X-NPMI Configurable Network Paging Console is a key module in X-618 Digital Public Address and
Voice Alarm System. It provides paging, monitoring, full duplex communication, touch screen operation and other configurable functions.
- X-618 system can connect with up to 20 X-NPMI via Ethernet. X-NPMI can be used as a node anywhere in the network. To reduce wiring cost, the devices can be connected into an existing network provided that there is sufficient bandwidth to reduce wiring cost.
- The device comes with a detachable gooseneck microphone. Users can change different types of microphone for different real-time broadcasting requirements. The received audio signal will be digitalized to eliminate sound distortion during transmission.
- The built-in speaker not only can be used for zone monitoring but also full-duplex intercom with other X-NPMI in the network.
- X-NPMI supports fail-safe operation. Even when the connected X-DCS2000/EN fails, X-NPMI is still able to communicate with other X-NPMI and broadcast through other X-DCS2000/EN in the network.
- Users can operate directly on the innovative 4.3-inch color LCD touch screen without adding an extra key module unit. With the touch screen, users can supervise the system status, select broadcast zones, assign zone groups or other broadcast controls, including setting playlists, timing road castings etc. With the built-in configuration software, zones broadcast status or button functions can be configured easily.
- X-NPMI has three short-cut buttons on the operation panel: microphone switch, all-zone emergency broadcast button can switch the system to emergency broadcast mode, where recorded evacuation message will be played and fire alarm will be activated without delay.