X-DCS3000 Digital Integrated System Manager
X-DCS3000 Digital Integrated System Manager (abbr. DCS) is the basic unit of X-618 Public
Address and Voice Alarm System. DCS integrates plentiful functions such as zone expansion, multiple
audio sources support, audio file storage, net audio, broadcasting, zone control, monitoring, fault diagnosis etc. With powerful audio matrix structure, X-DCS3000 is capable of bringing value to big infrastructures in terms of saving extension and cabling.
- DCS can connect up to 8 amplifier channels and support 4 x 8 audio matrix for both local audio input and network audio routing.
- DCS has 8 dry-contact outputs that can be used to activate external devices. It has 8 pairs of loudspeaker line output where each one allows multiple 100V loudspeakers to be connected in parallel. A record output port is dedicated for external recording.
- DCS also has 8 dry-contact inputs that can be linked with a fire alarm control center which supports broadcasting alarm tones and evacuation announcement when fire happens. On the rear panel, there are 4 network A/D audio input, which provide connections to external audio sources such as CD/DVD, cassette, FM tuner etc. With addition X-ND100 Noise Detector, AVC (Automatic Volume Control) function can be active Users can set the phantom power and input gain of each volume control input on the rear panel.
- CONNECTIONS EXPANSIONN
- DCS can connect with devices and the network to extend zone connections via 4 10M/100M adaptable Ethernet interfaces.
- SAFETY AND ROBUSTNESS
- DCS can detect errors on main power supply, backup power supply, amplifier circuit, amplifier protection, software, communications, and loudspeaker line in runtime. By locating the error’s occurrence, DCS provides valuable information for repairing or replacing the malfunctioned devices.
- DCS supports power supply and amplifier redundancy. Built-in fuse provides over-current protection to the main power supply. When a short-circuit error is detected in
- DCS, the power supplied from main power will be cut off and switched to the backup one. DCS has two backup amplifier channel to standby for 8 main amplifier channel. It is configurable for backup strategy by config software.
- AUDIO STORAGE
- DCS is built with flash memory which can store up to 60 minutes voice message. Via X-618 Config software, users can upload audio files for later playback or audio synthesis. Volume controllers can be connected with the
- DCS contact outputs to adjust the zones volume or force switching.
- DCS supports a variable range of audio sources, such as audio files from external devices (CD/DVD, cassette, FM tuner and etc.), remote paging announcement or broadcasting from X-NPMI/X-NPMS, etc.
- DCS can broadcast 4 audio message or internet audio simultaneously. Timer broadcast setting can be configured via software to allow system to play specific programs at a specific time even when it is not supervised. With the software, user can also handle up to 255 priorities to meet complex public address requirements.
- Buttons for special operations: select all, reset, error confirm and etc.
- Zone selection buttons
- Audio source selection buttons
- Emergency mode button
- Device status indicator lights can show whether the device is powered, malfunctioned, disabled, running or delayed
- Zone status indicator lights
- Audio source status indicator lights
- 8 dry-contact outputs
- 8 loudspeaker line outputs
- 8 dry-contact inputs
- 8 DCL inputs
- 8 amplifier interfaces
- RS – 485 port for fire alarm
- Main power port
- Backup power port (DC 24V)
- 4 10/100M adaptable Ethernet interfaces
Certification and Standard
Category Region Certification
Safety Europe CE Complied