Digital Integrated System Manager 8
Highly integratedEasy-access preset buttonsBuilt-in fault diagnosisAutomatic volume controlExtendable zones connections via software configuration
X-DCS2000/EN Digital Integrated System Manager (abbr. DCS) is the basic unit of X-618 Public Address and Voice Alarm System. DCS integrates plentiful functions such as zone expansion, multiple audio sources support, audio file storage, net audio, broadcasting, zone control, monitoring, fault diagnosis etc. The supplied X-SMART management software allows users to easily and efficiently manage and control the system.
- Input/ Output
- DCS has 8 dry-contact outputs that can be used to activate external devices. It has 8 pairs of loudspeaker line output where each one allows multiple 100V loudspeakers to be connected in parallel. A record output port is dedicated for external recording.
- DCS also has 8 dry-contact inputs that can be linked with a fire alarm control center which supports broadcasting alarm tones and evac- uation announcement when fire happens. On the rear panel, there are 4 network audio input and 4 auxiliary inputs, which provide con- nections to external audio sources such as CD/DVD, cassette, FM tun- er etc. In addition, there are 4 audio inputs that are capable to adjust volume automatically according to ambient noise (when HN-D32N Noise Detector is installed). Users can set the phantom power and input gain of each volume control input on the rear panel.
- Connections Expansion
- DCS can connect with devices and the network to extend zone connections via 4 10M/100M adaptable Ethernet interfaces.
- Safety and Robustness
- DCS can detect errors on main power supply, backup power supply, amplifier circuit, amplifier protection, software, communications, and loudspeaker line in runtime. By locating the error’s occurrence, DCS provides valuable information for repairing or replacing the malfunctioned devices.
- DCS supports power supply and amplifier redundancy. Built-in fuse provides over-current protection to the main power supply. When a shortcircuit error is detected in DCS, the power supplied from main power will be cut off and switched to the backup one. Same technology is also used in amplifier switchover. User can configure the amplifier backup solution as 3 backup for 1 main, 2 backup for 1 main, 1 backup for 1 main or 2 backup for 2 main.
- Audio Storage
- DCS is built with a 1GB flash memory. Via X-618 Config software, users can upload audio files for later playback or audio synthesis. Volume controllers can be connect- ed with the DCS contact outputs to adjust the zones volume or force switching.