X-DA2250EN High Efficiency Power Amplifier 2×250W with 24 VDC backup power supply
X-DA2250EN is the Class-D amplifier and it is lighter, more stable, and high efficiency.The audio transmission is completely digitalized which makes it free from interference and easy to be controlled. It also has 24 VDC backup power supply conforming to international voice alarm standard which is the perfect choice for safety required applications.
- X-DA2250EN supports both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs.To receive unbalanced audio inputs, simply connect the ground port with the negative input port to the rear panel.
- X-DA2250EN can receive audio signal from XDCS2000/EN via Ethernet through the RJ45 standard port.
- FAULT DETECTION
- X-DA2250EN can self-protect from overheat, over current, over voltage and under voltage. For example, when the internal temperature reaches its critical limit, the overheat protection circuit will shut down the power amplification module and activate the protection indicator light on the front panel.
- X-DA2250EN can detect power supply errors automatically during operation.The built-in fuse will provide over current protection to the main power supply.
- When a shout circuit is detected in the main power supply circuit, the power will be automatically shut down.The backup power supply will then be enabled to replace the main one.
- When a fault, self-protection or self-testing happens, its audio input fault port on the rear panel will short circuit and a fault signal will then be sent to the control unit in the network.
- The device adopts lightweight design. The front panel is made of UL94V-0 fire proof ABS material, protecting the machine under extreme conditions.
- A cooling fan is equipped for heat exhaustion so that the machine can maintain high working efficiency. The amplifier can work without main power in emergency.
- VOLUME CONTROL
- When HN-D32N Noise Detector is installed, X-DA2250EN can adjust volume according to the ambient noise automatically to ensure high sound intelligibility.
- Power light
- AC fault light
- DC fault light
- Signal light (for each channel)
- Clip light (for each channel)
- Protection light (for each channel)
- Main power and 24VDC backup power port
- Audio inputs (balanced or unbalanced)
- Audio outputs (100V or 70V)
- RJ-45 net cable port