High Efficiency Class D Power Amplifier
X-DA2250 High Efficiency Power Amplifier provides amplification for audio signal delivered by high power loudspeakers that are connected to X-618 Digital Public Address and Voice Alarm System. X-DA2250 is reliable, efficient and light in weight.
- X-DA2250 supports both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs.To receive unbalanced audio inputs, simply connect the ground port with the negative input port to the rear panel.
- X-DA2250 can receive audio signal from X-DCS2000/EN via Ethernet through the RJ45 standard port.
- FAULT DETECTION
- X-DA2250 can self-protect from overheat, over current,over voltageand under voltage.For example, when the internal temperature reaches its critical limit, the overheat protection circuit will shut down the power amplification module and activate the protection indicator light on the front panel.
- X-DA2250 can detect power supply errors automatically during operation. The built-in fuse will provide over current protection to the main power supply.
- When a shout circuit is detected in the main power supply circuit, the power will be automatically shut down. The backup power supply will then be enabled to replace the main one.
- When a fault, self-protection or self-testing happens, its audio input fault port on the rear panel will short circuit and a fault signal will then be sent to the control unit in the network.
- The device adopts lightweight design.The front panel is made of UL94V-0 fire proof ABS material, protecting the machine under extreme conditions. A cooling fan is equipped for heat exhaustion so that the machine can maintain high working efficiency.
- VOLUME CONTROL
- When HN-D32N Noise Detector is installed, X-DA2250 can adjust volume according to the ambient noise automatically to ensure high sound intelligibility.
- INDICATOR LIGHTS
- Power light
- AC fault light x 2
- Signal light (for each channel)
- Clip light (for each channel)
- Protection light (for each channel)