X-DA1500-D High Efficiency PowerAmplifier 1×500W
X-DA1500 high efficiency power amplifier provides audio signal amplification for the X-618 Digital Public Address and Voice Alarm System. X-DA1500 is reliable, efficient and light in weight.
- X-DA1500 supports both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs. To receive unbalanced audio inputs, simply connect the ground port with the negative input port to the rear panel.
- X-DA1500 can receive audio signal from X-DCS2000/EN via Ethernet through the RJ45 standard port.
- FAULT DETECTION
- X-DA1500 can self-protect from overheat, overcurrent, overvoltage and undervoltage. For example, when the internal temperature reaches its critical limit, the overheat protection circuit will shut down the power amplification module and activate the protection indicator light on the front panel.
- X-DA1500 can detect power supply errors automatically during operation. The built-in fuse will provide overcurrent protection to the main power supply.
- When a shout circuit is detected in the main power circuit, the power will be automatically shut down. The backup power will then be enabled to replace the main one.
- When a fault or self-protection or self-testing happens, its audio input port will short circuit and a fault signal will be sent to the control unit in the network.
- The device adopts a lightweight design. The front panel is made of UL94V-0 fire proof ABS material, protecting the machine under extreme conditions.
- A cooling fan is equipped for heat exhaustion so that the machine can maintain high working efficiency.
- VOLUME CONTROL
- When HN-D32N Noise Detector is installed, X-DA1500 can adjust volume according to the ambient noise automatically to ensure high sound intelligibility.
- INDICATOR LIGHTS
- Power light
- AC fault light x 2
- Signal light (for each channel)
- Clip light (for each channel)
- Protection light (for each channel)
- Main power and backup power port
- Audio inputs (balanced or unbalanced)
- Audio outputs (100V or 70V)
- RJ-45 net cable port