Remote Call Station RK-MIC
INTEVIO Remote Call Station and Extension Keypad
RK-MIC is used to perform various broadcasts and live announcements to confi gured zones. The unit has programmable buttons, enabling users to easily conduct operations, such as paging, BGM broadcast, business broadcast, voice alarm, volume control, recording and monitoring.
- RK-MIC has 8 function buttons and 8 freely configurable buttons. The function buttons are used for regular functions such as all call, zone close, audio monitoring, temporary recording, recording playback, line input selection and microphone switch. The configurable buttons can be programmed as loudspeaker group selection, broadcast task selection or volume control. The operation mode of the buttons can be configured as press or toggle. More buttons can be added by connecting extension keypad HMC-K4 and HMC-K8.
- Audio monitoring
- The RK-MIC unit has a built-in speaker to monitor the audio source in channel 1 and channel 2, helping to prevent mistaken broadcasting
- Record and play
- RK-MIC allows the user to record temporary messages and broadcast immediately without configuration. This delivers operational efficiency improvements, in applications such as small shopping malls/supermarkets where promotion message are frequently updated.
- Fault detection and status indication
- RK-MIC can detect faults in the gooseneck microphone and communication line. It has 4 LEDs to indicate the status of the power supply, a general fault, a network fault and a busy audio channel.
- Line input
- With one line input, RK-MIC allows user to connect an external audio source such as CD, DVD or tuner and broadcast it without the need for configuration.