INTEVIO Master Control Unit and Push-to-talk Microphone
RK-MCU Master Control Unit is the central management device of the INTEVIO PA / VA system, which is used to manage and monitor all devices and perform various operations. RK-MCU provides audio storage, broadcast, zone control, monitoring, timing control and fault diagnosis functions. The built-in 500W digital power amplifier can drive upto 8 loudspeaker lines to meet requirements for smaller PA / VA applications. It can also be connected to zone expanders to increase system capacity for the requirements of large applications.
The controller integrates multiple functions such as audio storage, playback, zone control, audio monitoring, scheduled broadcast and fault diagnosis.
Automatic fault diagnosis
The INTEVIO system is a fully monitored system with the ability to supervise and report faults related to the main power, backup power, CPU, microphone, amplifiers, loudspeaker circuits and dry contacts. Fault details are displayed on the LCD screen with fault logs stored in the internal memory.
Allow all calls even when the CPU malfunctions
If the CPU of the RK-MCU fails the INTEVIO system will still allow the user to make paging announcements (All Call) using the PT T Microphone in case of emergencies.
Scheduled broadcast with built-in timer
RK-MCU has a built-in timer and supports configurable scheduled broadcast.
Record and play
RK-MCU allows users to record temporary messages into its built-in 1GB memory with the PTT microphone or the call station and broadcast without configuration. This delivers improved operational efficiency, in applications such as small shopping malls/supermarkets where promotional messages are updated frequently.
Cost saving amplifier backup solution
RK-MCU has a built-in amplifier automatic switch-over function and allows different amplifier backup configurations to address the needs of different applications. To back up all the amplifiers in the system, a minimum of one standby amplifier is sufficient, which greatly reduces the ownership cost on standby amplifiers.
- Integrated public address and voice alarm system controller
- Maximum 8 loudspeaker zones with a maximum power rating of 500 W for each speaker line
- 10 supervised dry contact inputs and 8 dry contact outputs
- Built-in 500 W Class D power amplifier
- Increased operational efficiencies: plug and play, record and play, interaction between LCD and buttons
- Integration with third party systems, such as fire alarm systems through dry contacts
- Integrated recorder, timer, audio monitor and one-for-all backup amplifier solutions
- Supports for both single and dual channel
- Two auxiliary inputs and one MIC/LINE input
- Support for external power amplifiers
- Built-in standard configuration allows use directly following installation
- System functionality can also be programmed via configuration software
- Built-in 1 GB Flash memory and 4 GB SD card, for storage of audio files, recording files, configuration data and log files
- Management of all public address and emergency broadcast devices on the system, providing device status information and control via the LCD screen
- Flexible power amplifier redundancy
- One spare amplifier can back up all amplifiers in the system