PW-SERIES 6000 INPUT MODULE
The PW-Series Modular Control System is an advanced access control hardware architecture capable of providing solutions for large enterprise applications. The Intelligent Controller (PW6K1IC or PW6K1ICE)
provides power and flexibility with its 32-bit architecture, TCP/IP support, flash memory, large local cardholder database, and large reader and I/O module support.
The Intelligent Controller is designed to operate off-line, making access control decisions independently from a PC or other controlling device. It can also be connected to a host computer for system configuration,
alarm monitoring and direct control. Connectivity to the host computer is accomplished via direct serial communication (RS232 or RS485), dial-up modem, or TCP/IP network connection. The PW-6000 has thernet
directly embedded and will support a second Ethernet connection.
The PW-Series Intelligent Controllers support a combination of I/O and/ or reader boards to monitor alarm input points, relay output points and access control reader interfaces. By offering a modular design, the
system can be tailored to meet a wide range of applications, while optimizing cost and mounting space.
The PW-6000 will support up to 300,000 cards and 50,000 transactions. The PW-6101 will support up to 240,000 cards and 50,000 transactions.
The PW-Series access modules have been designed to accommodate various mounting options. Units can be wall mounted in a high density configuration (PW5K2ENC1) when space is limited, a 19″ rack configuration
(PW5K2ENC2), or in a tile mount configuration (PW5K1ENC3). The PW-6000 controller utilizes a built-in Web server to configure the hardware attributes of the controller
- Up to 12 intervals per time zone where each interval is a start time, stop time and day map. The day map indicates the day of the week or holiday.
- 255 possible holidays are defined by a starting date and duration
- Automatic calculation of leap year and Daylight Saving Time
- 19-digit (64-bit) user ID – PW-6000/PW-6101
- Support for FIPS long card numbers
- Activation/deactivation dates by card
- Up to 32 access levels per card or individual time zones per readers
- Up to 8-digit Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) – PW6000/PW-6101
- Operating modes include locked, unlocked, facility code, card only, card and PIN, card or PIN, and PIN only
- Strike modes include fail-safe and fail-secure
- Up to eight card formats per reader
- Entire card bit-stream reported with invalid facility code or invalid card format
- Anti-passback support– free pass and exempt flags, last area accessed, last reader accessed and time/date of last access
- Configurable as standard, entry delay latching, entry delay non-latching and exit delay
- Configurable as standard (energize to activate) or fail-safe (de-energize to activate)