PRO4200 16 Alarm Input Module
PRO4200 Professional Series Access Modules
The PRO4200 professional series family of access control modules is designed for high density installations.
The PRO4200 professional series can be managed through WIN-PAK® integrated security suite for more advanced features such as Video integration, advance reporting, rules and photo badging, elevator control, touch-less access and mobile credential management.
Supporting up to 18 doors per enclosure and 34 doors per intelligent controller along with up to 100,000 card capacity, PRO4200 Series provide a combination of small installation footprint and superior cost per door ratio. The new PRO42IC Intelligent Controller provides I/O support for 2 Doors *.
The PRO42R1 provides I/O support for one card access reader, while the PRO42R2 support two card access readers. Both interface with the intelligent control module (PRO42IC). In the event that communication to the intelligent control module is lost, the card access readers be individually configured to allow entrance based on security needs. This customization allow or a be configured as secured, locked and unlocked. PRO4200 modules provide latest bi-directional and strong encrypted OSDP communication with the Access Control readers. For legacy and retrofit installations, Wiegand format is still supported.
The PRO42OUT interfaces provide up to 16, Form C, 30 VDC, 2A relay output controls depending if the board is rack or tile-mounted, power fail and panel tamper when tile mounted. Relays may be used for elevator control, status annunciation and for general facility control, such as door monitoring.The PRO42IN interfaces provide 16 supervised alarm inputs and a dedicated power fail and panel tamper when tile mounted. An analog to digital converter samples the input values and the digitized result is filtered and processed. Filter parameters are configurable for each input point, resulting in the ability to specify a custom End-Of-Line
(EOL) resistance value, sensitivity range and timing parameter.
The PRO4200 Series of access modules are designed to accommodate various mounting options. Units can be mounted in a rack configuration (PRO22ENC1, PRO22ENC2 and PRO22E C5) when space is limited, or in a tile-mount configuration (PRO22ENC3).
- The PRO22ENC1 is a wall-mounted enclosure rack unit (See picture)
- The PRO22ENC2 is a 19″ rack-mounted enclosure rack unit
- The PRO22ENC5 is a rack unit which fits inside a customer’s enclosure
* The new PRO42IC Intelligent Controller provides I/O support for up to 2 doors with a maximum of 2 OSDP readers per door or 1 Wiegand reader per door. The PRO42R1 provides I/O support for up to 1 door and the PRO42R2 supports up to 2 doors. The PRO42R1 and PRO42R2 will support a maximum of 2 OSDP readers per door or 1 Wiegand reader per door.
- Modular design fits a wide variety of applications
- Up to 9 modules, power supply and battery can be accommodated by the PRO22ENC1, PRO22ENC2 and PRO22ENC5 (no battery) enclosures
- User programmable relay outputs allow for specific control needs
- User programmable alarm inputs offer flexible system configuration and control
- RS485 communication to all modules
- Analog to digital converter technology provides digital filtering and input conditioning
- Dedicated cabinet tamper and power monitor inputs
- Supports the choice of normally open, normally closed, supervised, and non-supervised circuits
- Supports a wide range of reader technologies including OSDP and Wiegand
- System off-line modes customizable per reader include secured access, locked (no access), and unlocked (full-access)
- Supports multiple reader and card formats for maximum flexibility and security options
- Operating modes includes locked, unlocked, secure access, card only, card and PIN, card or PIN and PIN only
- Any combination of 16 downstream I/0 or readers modules may be connected to the PRO42IC RS485 ports. 4,000 ft (1,250 m) total bus length per port
- Supports over 50,000 transaction buffer