OmniClass™ 2.0 Multi Technology Switch Plate, Single-gang (US) Reader, Black Bezel, terminal strip
OmniClass™ from Honeywell is a range of 13.56 MHz contactless secure smart card readers that offers superb reliability, consistent read range and ease of installation. They are available in several sizes and each OmniClass reader incorporates smart card technology allowing the user to support biometric profiles and multiple applications on each card simultaneously. OmniClass can retro-fit any Wiegand output reader, including standard HID® or Honeywell proximity readers. Smart card technology is ideally suited for access control, logical (PC) access, storage of biometric templates, parking, secure ID’s with embedded tamper-proof digital photos, ePurse and many other applications requiring secure and reliable read/write cards.
- Supports multiple ISO standards: Allows OmniClass 2.0 to read most ISO standard smart card.
- Custom MIFARE Classic and MIFARE DESFire EV1 optionally available
- High-Security: Encrypted data exchange available between card and reader and between reader and host reduces the risk of compromised data and duplicated cards.
- Available in mullion, switch plate and wall-mount sizes
- ADA compliant built-in audible beeper
- Host LED control (programmable)
- Control cards (optional) can be used to manage security keys and change the operating characteristics of the reader
- Hidden mounting screws deter vandalism
- Potted for superior weather resistance
- Wiegand output
- Reads HID Prox, EM4102 and AWID and OmniClass credentials (Multi technology models only)
- Ideal solution for card technology transition (Multi technology models only)