OmniClass2 Multi-Tech Large Mullion Reader, Pigtail
OmniClass from Honeywell is a range of 13.56 MHz contactless secure smart card readers that offers superb reliability, consistent read range and ease of installation. They are available in several sizes and each
OmniClass reader incorporates smart card technology allowing multiple applications per physical card and optional mobile credential capability.
OmniClass can retro-fit any Wiegand output reader, including standard HID® or Honeywell proximity readers. Smart card technology is ideally suited for access control, logical (PC) access, storage of biometric templates, parking, secure ID’s with embedded tamper-proof digital photos, ePurse and many
other applications requiring secure and reliable read/write cards.
Leveraging HID’s Mobile Access™ platform, OmniClass now offers optional Bluetooth® capability allowing users to use a compatible smartphone as a credential. Readers can be ordered in either mobile-ready (ready for mobile credential use except mobile keys are not loaded) or mobile-enabled (mobile keys are loaded and enabled for use with mobile credentials) configurations.
To make it easier for customers to transition to a smart card system from a 125 kHz prox card system, the range includes options that can support HID Prox, EM4102 and AWID proximity technologies. These multi-technology readers work with all technologies simultaneously and will allow the user to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities. Whether reading proximity, mobile, smart or multi-technology credentials, identical user identification data formats are sent to the panel, keeping the data transparent to the user.
Easy to Install
• Available in mini and large mullion, single gang wall-mount and single gang wall-mount with keypad form
factors to fit most environments—indoor or outdoor
• Two piece installation with mounting base and reader
• Converge multiple credential technologies onto one reader platform with support for Prox, Smart and Mobile credentials
• Manage reader settings in the field with configuration cards or mobile app
• Encrypted communication between credential and reader for smart and mobile credentials
• Multiple encryption layers using HID’s SIO (Secure Identity Object™) and Seos™ platforms
• Supports Secure Identity Object™ (SIO) on iCLASS SE/SR, MIFARE DESFire EV1 and MIFARE Classic*
• Optional HID Prox, EM4102 and AWID prox support
• Optional HID Mobile Access support (credential on phone)