MAXPRO Intrusion P3000E Controller (needs cabinet)
MPIP2000E /MPIP2100E /MPIP3000E /MPIP3100E
MAXPRO® INTRUSION SERIES CONTROL PANELS
The Honeywell MAXPRO® Intrusion Series control panels deliver a fully integrated intrusion and access control system solution.
MAXPRO Intrusion (MPI) is part of the MAXPRO family of products, and utilises MAXPRO Cloud for configuration, maintenance, and management.
MAXPRO Cloud is a fully integrated access, video, and intrusion Security-as-a- Service platform. Ideal for small to medium businesses, MAXPRO Cloud makes single or multi-site building security simple and scalable. Users can manage their security system from anywhere at any time via any standard web browser or our innovative award-winning app.
Remote configuration and management of sites, devices, schedules, and users reduces operational costs and streamlines efficiencies across multi-site installations.
Our cloud-ready range of control panels makes installation easy with plug and play connectivity, auto addressing of devices, and cloud-based configuration, reducing your creation costs and installation time.
- Cloud-hosted, scalable, expandable, efficient, no servers or software required
- Secure, HTTPS login and 256-bit encryption, high availability data centres
- Integrated intrusion, access control, and video with plug and play device connection
- Pre-configure accounts, sites, schedules, and people, saving installation time at site
- Configure and manage sites, devices, schedules, permission groups, and users across multiple sites from the cloud
- Designed for small to medium, single or multi-site businesses
- Panel firmware and peripheral updates can be pushed from the cloud without having to roll a truck
- Easily grow and scale with your customer’s needs.
It is necessary to register for an account with MAXPRO Cloud before using the MPI control panels.
- Multi-site deployment made easy with cloud-based configuration and management:
- Access from anywhere via standard web browser
- Remote configuration and firmware updates for MPI panel and peripherals reduce truck rolls
- Map based configuration and management
- Customizable dashboard and business insights
- Automated and scheduled reporting
- Single, multi-site user database for access/intrusion and multi-site Permission Groups:
- Manage user credentials across large scale deployments
- Integrate access doors and intrusion areas
- Multi-site management via app for iOS and Android™
- Easy to install and cost effective:
- Modular and scalable
- Free wiring topology (chain, star, or spur) over standard cable to reduce cabling costs and time
- Simple plug-andplay IP connectivity
- Automatic addressing of peripherals: unique device IDs embedded within each device for hands-free enrolment on the system
- Simple user interface and colour-coded terminal blocks
- Flexible options for zone supervision types and end-ofline resistor values
- Supports low-power V-Plex bus devices
- Compatible with most legacy cable systems
- Customer remote monitoring of multiple sites (secondary to Central Station monitoring):
- Web and mobile apps available
- Push notifications
- Easy video integration: associate cameras to intrusion zones and doors
- Integration with MAXPRO Video cameras and NetAXS through MAXPRO Cloud