RJ45 to 8 Screw Terminal block
MPA2 Access Control Panel
MPA2 enables users to securely manage their system anywhere there’s an Ethernet/Internet connection—with no dedicated PC or software costs. The user-friendly design (Push-in connectors and RJ45 ‘Click ‘n Done’ approach) makes it simple to install and easy to operate and maintain.
MPA2 gives you all the benefits of traditional access control, such as helping you secure doors, manage employee access, and manage sites remotely. It also lets you pull reports easily to meet compliance requirements. With a browser-based interface, your learning curve and training times are significantly decreased. No dedicated software is required—simply log on and you’re ready to go, securely—from the office or anywhere. You can manage MPA2 using the embedded browser, MAXPRO® Cloud’s secure cloud infrastructure, or WIN-PAK®’s integrated security suite.
MPA2 has been developed with an installer-friendly design that easily adapts to existing IT infrastructure and methods, reducing installation and support costs. So as your system grows, MPA2 grows with you.
- New, faster, and more intuitive user interface decreases time spent on deployment and training.
- Embedded browser features basic access control that is simple and easy to use.
- Add MAXPRO® Cloud or WIN-PAK® for more advanced features, such as video and intrusion
- integration, advanced reporting, rules and photo badging.
- New, faster Hardware.
- IP-based hardware with Power over Ethernet (PoE) PLUS capability eliminates additional network module wiring and simplifies powering the panel.
- At-the-door mounting decreases cable runs.
- Metal enclosure with included 3.5-Amp power supply and battery backup available for traditional installs or retrofit applications.
- RJ45 connection for Ethernet, Interfaces, Readers and Doors.
- Eliminate the need for screwdrivers with push-in connectors.
LOWER COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Expand single door controllers to manage 2 to 4 doors* without additional hardware.
- Add additional panels and manage using the embedded interface via Ethernet Virtual Loop
- (EVL)** or RS-485 loops.
- 2 additional on-board auxiliary REX (Request to Exit) and Door Contact inputs per door enable turn style, double lock and 4 door configurations* without extra hardware.
- 256-bit AES encrypted communication between panel and hosts (browser, cloud, and WIN-PAK®).
- Security certificate capability ensures secure and trusted connections to the panel.
- Panel tamper switches included on both plastic* and metal enclosures.
- 128-bit AES encrypted bi-directional readerpanel communication (OSDP:V2) protocol.
FLEXIBLE 3-IN-1 CAPABILITY
- Embedded, cloud, or software-hosted capability from one panel.
- Deploy MPA2 for a large variety of jobs from basic access control for a single site up to multi-site, enterprise-level security with fully integrated access, video and intrusion.