MAXPRO® NVR SE (STANDARD EDITION) 24 TB, 48 Channel, 6 x 4 TB
HNMSE48C60T /HNMSE48C48T /HNMSE48C36T /HNMSE48C24T /HNMSE48C16T /HNMSE48C08T /HNMSE48C04T
Honeywell’s MAXPRO NVR SE is an open, flexible and scalable IP video surveillance system. Utilizing Honeywell’s high definition cameras, MAXPRO NVR SE is a powerful, high definition IP recording system and viewing client for small to medium size installations.
Open – Broad Device Integrations
- Integrates to full line of Honeywell IP cameras and HVE encoders
- Support for ONVIF Profile S, PSIA, real time
- Native device integrations supporting equIP® Series cameras’ new features: 4K resolution, H.265 video compression codec, 3D PTZ control, 360° camera support, and intelligence events
Easy to Install and Use – Turnkey Solution
- Pre-installed with all required software and pre-licensed for 32, 48 or 64 channels with no extra channel license costs
- Easy 3-Click* wizard to live video for auto configuration – quick and efficient IP system install
- Simple and logical configuration pages make setup a breeze even for the novice installer
- Supports simultaneous recording, live monitoring, search and system management for up to 64 IP cameras including high definition formats with easy to use clients
- Easy to use desktop clients, web client and mobile apps
- Intelligence events from cameras can be viewed at the alarm panel, and trigger recording on MAXPRO NVRs for further investigation
- Learn One, Know them All – Common feature-rich user experience across the MAXPRO NVR Family and MAXPRO VMS / Viewer provides familiarity across a broad range of Honeywell products saving training costs
*With default settings and in a local area network for specific models
Scalable Integrated Security Solution
- Multiple MAXPRO NVRs deployed for system expansion using a distributed architecture and integrated with the MAXPRO Viewer multi‑site software or MAXPRO VMS enterprise video management system
- Integration with Honeywell WIN-PAK® and Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems providing an integrated Access Control, Intrusion and Video solution
Flexible NVR Hardware
- Provides the processor and storage enclosure in one chassis, resulting in both space and cost savings
- Rack mountable with 6 removable drives, SATA hard drives used for operating system partition and video storage
- Dual 1 GB NICs are optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- Allows local or remote operations including live and recorded video monitoring, configuration and system management in a single desktop client interface.
- Support for Web Client on Windows PC (Internet Explorer, Chrome and Firefox browsers) and Mac (Safari browser). Supports live, playback/search of recorded video for up to 4K resolution on all cameras, taking snapshots and viewing presets for PTZ cameras.
- Support for mobile monitoring clients on iOS and Android Phones and Tablets with MAXPRO NVR apps: Login securely with https communication, Create favorite salvos (cameras up to 3×3 on tablets and 2×4 on phones per salvo), View Live and Recorded Video, Perform PTZ control through Presets and Monitor & Manage Alarms, Support Touch ID on iOS devices for fast and secure login.
*H.265 is not currently supported on Web client and mobile Apps.
Enhanced Monitoring with Desktop clients
- Multi-zoom views on HD video and support for Profile cameras to create virtual cameras by digitally zooming into the field of view. Example: Zoom in on a cash register in one view of the HD camera while at the same time monitoring the cash operator in the zoom out view of the HD camera.
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm videos at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, and post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm.
- Enriched video viewing experience through the intuitive video rendering engine that optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate.
- Cost-effective enhanced H.264 and H.265 HD video rendering on remote desktop clients with support for monitoring of up to 23 1080p HD cameras in real time (30 fps)/690 fps 1080p HD with no-time lapse using the GPU capabilities of in-built processor graphics with 6th generation Intel® Core™ Processors for client systems. Up to 4 1080p HD @ 20 fps/80 fps on local client.
- Video Surround feature simplifies the process of tracking subjects through a set of surrounding cameras.
- Create, save and name salvos under My Salvos or Shared Salvos. Support for aspect ratio – 16:9, 4:3 and Stretched for video salvos.
- Support for 3D Positioning to allow the operator to pan, tilt and zoom into a specific region of interest efficiently by just clicking the live view window.
- IP PTZ control and digital zoom on fixed cameras. 360° viewing experience and 180° stitched view of equIP multi-imager cameras providing heightened situational awareness and increased video surveillance coverage.
- Support for auto switching of streams utilized by the client with multi-stream cameras, saving workstation hardware cost by diplaying more cameras simultaneously with lower resolution streams instead of the primary HD streams.
- Support for On-Demand Live Streaming to save connectivity costs by stopping camera streaming to the NVR when no NVR clients request live viewing.
- Options for optimized streaming under low bandwidth without interrupting critical business data transfers in the same network.
React Fast and Protect your Assets
- Fast search by date/time, enhanced time line, time jump, bookmarks, SMART Motion search, calendar, preview, film strip view and events. Increase productivity with more efficient search/ investigation: Get to the relevant video in few clicks without having to review hours of recordings.
- SMART Motion search – Fast and efficient forensic search and investigation for objects/motion on recorded video using Honeywell SMART motion detection Analytics algorithms on the Client PC without impacting the NVR Server load.
- Capture and export clips and still images in simple .wmv, .asf, .mpvc and .bmp formats. Clips (.wmv) signed with digital signature for authentication.
- MAXPRO Video Container (.mpvc) format support – only playable in MAXPRO desktop clients and standalone Clip Player, quicker exports of raw video and support for estimating clip size and split to multiple clips to ensure clip storage media matches, include clip player with exported clip for easier review of video evidence and efficient investigation.
- Clip Player – Portable standard secure player for archived and exported clips (*.mpvc), 360 camera de-warping and 2×2 Salvo support, Smooth playback support with up to 256x review speed, No software installation required to run on a Windows PC, option to include with clip export.
- Email notification on camera, system and operator events.
Enhanced Recording Engine
- Separate event video, continuous recording and archived video retention times.
- Flexible Motion detection (VMD) options with Server (SMART VMD) or Camera based motion events support. Reduced false alarms with object based motion detection analytics with SMART VMD.
- Video Archival – Archive large amounts of recorded Video data for long term storage either scheduled or manually, review through NVR desktop client or standalone Clip Player.
- Multi-stream support – Support multiple streams from camera for varying resolutions and frame rates for live, recording, low bandwidth desktop clients, web clients and mobile apps.
- Single channel license* for Encoders and Multi-imager 360 cameras (* – Max system capacity of 64 channels).
- Support for scheduled backfilling of the recordings from the edge storage of equIP 1080p IR PTZ, 1080p WDR and 4 MP WDR cameras to the NVR using ONVIF Profile G for robust recording against temporary network failure.
- 1+1/N+M recorder failover and failback automatically or manually with MAXPRO VMS.
More Great Software Features
- Easy to use and enhanced camera configuration and discovery workflow – Reduce over configuration using NVR System.
- Load and Storage Calculator and ensure the system is configured to meet requirements for retention and reliability.
- Status Monitor – Save operational costs with an integrated Dashboard to easily monitor the health and recording status of all the MAXPRO NVRs from any workstation or PC in the network.
- Role-based operator privileges supporting Windows and local users.
- Advanced security features with encryption support for communication between desktop client to NVR and secure https login for Web Client and Mobile apps.
- Keyboard control with UltraKey Plus and UltraKey Lite over Ethernet.
- Event history and operator log reporting with export to PDF, Crystal Reports, Excel or Word.
- Local and multi-language support.
- Support for secured communication between MAXPRO NVR and VMS, server and client.
- Record and monitor up to 64 channels at 1920 fps @ 4CIF/VGA or 1920 fps @ 720p HD or 1280 fps @ 1080p (4 Mbps bitrate) HD per MAXPRO NVR SE. Network bandwidth/throughput supported per NVR with Incoming: 160 Mbps, Outgoing: 350 Mbps; Total: 510 Mbps.
- Archival support of 16 channels @ 4 Mbps bitrate each/64 Mbps total archival throughput capacity per MAXPRO NVR SE, with outgoing archival storage throughput of 200 Mbps
- Multi-stream support with maximum 128 streams per MAXPRO NVR SE. Support for configuring 1 preferred stream for continuous recording and 1 preferred stream for live video / motion based recording per camera
- Supports One-way Audio (for specific IP cameras) with live, playback and clip export on desktop clients for up to 64 IP channels
- Includes HDMI, VGA, DVI-D and Display ports for dual monitor support
- Supports displaying 16 cameras at one time on the NVR local monitor and rendering performance using GPU of up to 4 1080p HD @ 20 fps/80 fps on local client
- 6 removable bays with 1 operating system and storage hard drive and 5 storage only hard drives (optional 1 TB, 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB, 6 TB or 8 TB drives)
- Internal storage capacity from 1 TB to 48 TB
- Includes dual 1 GB Network ports optimized to separate record and viewing data to ensure 100% recording and smooth playback even with multiple client connections
- 2U rack mount form factor with locking front bezel. Rack rails included for use with four post racking systems