HVA – Standard Package
MAXPRO® VIDEO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH ACTIVE ALERT® VIDEO ANALYTICS – ONE LICENSE PER ANALYTICS CHANNEL
Honeywell’s MAXPRO VMS (video management system) controls multiple sources of video subsystems to collect, manage and present video in a clear and concise manner. MAXPRO VMS intelligently determines the capabilities of each subsystem across various sites, allowing video management of analog or digital video devices through a unified configuration and viewer. The subsystems can be analog matrix switches or digital/network video recorders allowing both analog or digital input to be viewed on an analog or digital monitor. Users can benefit from using traditional analog systems and IP-network systems at the same time to ensure maximum use of their initial investments. These subsystems range from Honeywell matrix switchers, DVR/NVRs and 3rd party systems.
MAXPRO VMS supports emerging technologies in the industry, like 4K resolution, H.265 smart video compression codec, multi-imager cameras and fisheye cameras. Customers can fully utilize the advantages of superb video quality with 4 times the details over 1080p HD, 30%~50% less storage expense (when compared to H.264 compression), and seamless 180° and 360° surrounding surveillance. Furthermore, MAXPRO supports the native integration with Honeywell equIP® series IP cameras. The advanced camera features, like “Click & drag” 3D PTZ control, license plate recognition, intelligence events and bounding boxes on objects detected by specific video analytics, help surveillance operators to efficiently protect people, property and services.
MAXPRO has database redundant and 1+1/N+M NVR failover features for unforeseen/maintenance scenarios in enterprise and critical infrastructure applications. Once there is a failure on NVR equipment, system database or network, the redundant and failover feature can continue to support the system functions with minimal interruption. Incidents will be reported in a system log for future auditing and reporting.
Control of MAXPRO VMS can be through a traditional joystick controller, mouse or even through third party interface. The extremely powerful rules engine (Macro’s) allows customization of the system to respond and control in the best possible manner for the application.
With MAXPRO VMS R670 a new Intelligent Command Web Client is introduced, client is introduced, offering intuitive map navigation across sites, buildings and floors, and camera live view pop-up, instant playback and alarm indication on maps, as well as bulk camera firmware and password updates, a new System Health Dashboard for Video Devices such as Recorders and Cameras which enables customers to obtain situational awareness and manage their facility efficiently. A new Safety Compliance Dashboard for Healthy Buildings KPI’s provides ability to view compliance and incidents from a single view.
MAXPRO VMS is highly scalable so users can easily expand their video surveillance network
from small to medium single instances to enterprise level supporting thousands of devices. Additionally, MAXPRO VMS includes integration with Honeywell’s Pro-Watch® security management system, Active Alert® and People Counter video analytics, as well as other Honeywell products and solutions. The feature-rich user interface truly offers a unified management platform across many disparate systems to further embody Honeywell’s concept of “Learn One, Know Them All.”
MAXPRO VMS is ideal for facilities requiring at-risk critical infrastructure protection such as airports, seaports, large multisite commercial buildings, casinos, and other high-profile facilities. It is the perfect client-server video management solution for locations requiring the use of both digital and analog technologies.
- Scalable Security System for Flexible Deployment
- A single MAXPRO Server can support numerous recording sub systems (NVR/DVRs)
- Distributed architecture in the form of multiple MAXPRO servers in a Parent-Child topology facilitates “Enterprise” style deployment, where Child VMS server Users & Roles, Workstations, Sites, and Partitions can be easily added to Parent VMS server through advanced discovery.
- Open Integrated Platform for End-to-End Solution
- Auto-discovery of cameras connected to supported recorders
- Honeywell H.265, multi-imager and explosion-proof camera support
- Support for equIP camera multicast stream reduces camera loading and network loading with live view on multiple clients
- Integration with Honeywell Pro-Watch® Access Control Systems providing an integrated Access Control, Intrusion and Video solution
- Redundant Server and Recorder Failover for 24/7 Operational Continuity
- Redundant server option increases system reliability.
- 1+1/N+M MAXPRO NVR failover and failback automatically or manually. View and playback on one client panel.
- Smart Search, Playback and Clip Export for Efficient Forensic Investigation
- Ability to investigate events and alarms by simultaneously viewing alarm video at various stages. For every alarm, users can view the video captured during pre-alarm, on-alarm, post-alarm, and also view live video from the camera which triggered the alarm through a single 2×2 salvo.
- Commentable bookmarks allow users to tag scenes of interest in the timeline to easily return to the scene with multiple cameras’ views.
- Search and find video through event view or timeline. Preview search allows viewing a snapshot at various times to quickly narrow the scene of interest.
- Smooth reverse and Synchronous playback across MAXPRO NVRs for efficient cross-site investigation
- Incident management mode allows creating a package of clips multiple cameras at different times that can be played back sequentially.
- Intelligent Analytics for Proactive Threat Detection and Operation Efficiency Boost
- Intelligent events from cameras can be viewed at the alarm panel and trigger event recording on MAXPRO NVRs for further investigation
- Annotation with bounding boxes on objects detected by IntrusionTrace and LoiterTrace from equIP camera & ADPRO NVR in both live view and playback for visual notification and verification
- Honeywell Video Analytics (HVA) integration with automatic camera stream selection for optimal performance
- Integration with Augmented Vision Face Recognition Analytics from Idemia
- License Plate Recognition event management with rich details and easy report generation for efficient vehicle management with Honeywell VehicleTrace™ enabled cameras
- Powerful Desktop Clients for Enhanced Monitoring and Fast Response
- Viewing, creating, saving and naming salvos with up to 8×8 cameras each under My Salvos or Shared Salvos. Support for aspect ratio -16:9, 4:3 and Stretched for video salvos.
- Surrounding cameras mode with presets, makes following subjects of interest simple and efficient by allowing the nearest camera of interest to be immediately in view
- Quick and responsive alarm actions can be initiated from the preview pane options
- Innovative “One-Click” or “Mouse Drag” 3D PTZ control experience that does away with legacy PTZ controls of continuous clicking
- 360° de-warping “spreads” the distorted fisheye image into natural panoramic and/or multiple tile views. Operators can view and focus on zones of interest on live and recorded video.
- Enriched video viewing experience through intuitive video rendering engine optimizes CPU utilization by altering the video frame rate for low bandwidth throttling.
- GPU rendering support for H.264 and H.265 decoding up to 60 frames per second (1080p camera) with smooth display on 4K monitors reduces the number of workstations needed for monitoring large sites with 30+ cameras
- Ability to play recorded Video together with Audio stream and Ability for Operators to talk to Camera Audio Output through Bi-directional Audio Support
- Control any analog or digital monitor from a single workstation or joystick
keyboard. Allows the system to be used as a true analog and digital matrix.
- Monitor control allows controlling all monitors from a single client (Monitor Wall control)
- Remote monitor mode allows sharing and controlling a remote monitor while still viewing locally
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface for Efficient Site Management
- Intelligent Command’s Web-based maps with drag-and-drop camera setup, easy cross-site navigation and HTML5 live video pop-up and instant playback, allow quick situational response.
- System Health Dashboard for Video Devices and Healthy Buildings Safety Compliance Dashboard
- Incident Workflow and Standard Operating Procedures for efficient situational response
- Support for bulk camera firmware upgrade and password modification through Intelligent Command, for simplified device maintenance.
- Feature-rich and user-friendly Client interface to view video from numerous
different recorders from a single point
- Operators can log on using their local language and the built-in messaging
system allows operators to share video scenes via instant messages
- Role-based operator privileges
- An extremely powerful macro programming language is available to fully customize actions based on events
- Support for Active Directory user authentication
- Effective Privacy Protection Options for Data Privacy Compliance
- Body pixilation and blurring in live view to protect customer and employee privacy from abuse of surveillance data;
- 4-Eye dual user authentication for playback of original video record, for example, with simultaneous logon from two groups of managers and worker’ council representatives.
- Selective Unmasking for clip export of selected cameras and date/time with only the face of a person of interest unmasked while other people’s faces anonymized.