Addressable FACP configurable 2 zones
HML/100/2A /HML/100/4A /HML/100/6A /HML/100/8A
Honeywell Morley Lite is a Compact, High Performance, Feature enriched Fire Alarm Control
Panel designed to meet the Fire Detection Addressability.
Honeywell Morley-Lite Fire Detection Control Panel series is ideally suited for Small to Medium
Sized Buildings, Residential Complexes, Banks, Healthcare, Restaurants, Retail Stores etc. Morley
Lite panels communicates via LiteSpeedTM protocol with Morley Lite detectors and devices.
Morley Lite Panel is built with Combination of quick installation, enhanced feature set and
advanced programming which allows installer to meet demands of the end user with flexibility
16 in configuration. Equipped with configurable remote monitoring inputs, programmable relays,
delay setting for alarm verification, software isolation of class B circuit and NAC outputs,
mapping of NAC to specific class B circuits, password protections etc.
End users get clear visible indications, easy to operate functions to activate the control buttons,
customizable class B circuit text via text inserts to meet building naming conventions. Reliable
and trouble free system built as per latest safety standards of industry which ensures system is safe
and protected. Internal memory lock feature to restrict changes to fire panel configuration by any
intruder without key lock.
- Display: 16 X 4 Char LCD Screen.
- Control Keys: Silence Buzzer, Silence/Resound Alarm, Reset, Evaluate, Accept delay. Indicators: Fault, NAC
- Fault, Earth Fault, Fire, Power, System Fault.
- 16 X 4 LCD display, aesthetically designed front facia
- Up to 1,000 m. Typical 20 detector per Class B Circuit + 5 MCPs
- Individual Class B Circuit Isolation
- Pin point address location of sensors with customizable text inserts
- Programmable input for remote reset/evacuate/alert/fire
- Lamp Test Facility
- Detectors/MCPs in same circuit
- Date/Time/Password configuration
- Separate configuration/user memories/system fault, sound/ resound feature like EN 54-4 standard
- Fire, Fault, Configurable Relay
- Circuit wise NAC configuration
- NAC Enable/Disable facility
- Monitored NAC and Class B Circuit for Open/Short/Faults
- PC tool for advanced configuration needs/Event exploring
- One Man walk test facility
- Certified for Safety standard IEC 62368-1:2018
- Staged Delay configuration for alarm verification
- Engineering Mute Configuration
- Battery Charging/Battery Internal Resistance Monitoring
- On board memory lock switch to prevent unauthorized panel configuration changes.
- Configurable delays to output, with timer to fire indication
- Latching/Non-Latching configuration for fault for easy debugging