Intevio Public Adress and Voice Alarm
DIntevio Call Station
About The Intevio Public Address And Voice Alarm
Honeywell’s INTEVIO Public Address and Voice Alarm system is the ideal solution for single buildings. It is an integrated solution that can provide better stability, cost savings, and higher user experience and performance:
Better safety and stability
• Complies with international standards
• A highly compact and integrated system
• Simple and easy to use with an innovative design
• Provides easy access to status updates, amplifier backup, logging and direct paging capabilities
Highly efficient solution
• Plug-and-play with default settings
• Intuitive set-up with step-by-step guided interaction between buttons and screens
• Can achieve all calls by configurable keys
• Auto configures when components are physically connected
HMC-2000 is the call station for the INTEVIO system which allows user to deliver live paging and trigger background music, service broadcast or emergency broadcast to the selected speaker groups. It can also be used for volume control, temporary recording and audio monitoring, etc. Up to 6 call stations can be connected together in the system.
HMC-2000 has 8 functional buttons and 8 free configurable buttons. The functional buttons are used for regular functions such as all call, zone close, audio monitoring, temporary recording, recording playback, line input selection and microphone switch. The configurable buttons can be programmed as speaker group selection, broadcast task selection or volume control. The operation mode of the buttons can be configured as press or toggle. More buttons can be added by connecting extension keypad X-K4 and X-K8.
• Audio monitoring
HMC-2000 has the built-in monitoring speaker to monitor the audio source in channel 1 and channel 2, which helps prevent mistaken broadcasting and increase operation efficiency.
• Record and play
HMC-2000 allows user to record the temporary messages and broadcast it immediately without configuration. It’s a function for operation efficiency improvement, especially for the application such as shopping mall/supermarket where the promotion message needs to be frequently updated.
• Fault detection and status indication
HMC-2000 can detect the fault of the gooseneck microphone and communication line. It has 4 LED
indicators to show different status of the unit: power supply, general fault, network fault and busy audio channel.
• Line input
With one line input, HMC-2000 allows user to connect the external audio source such as CD, DVD, tuner,
etc. and broadcast it without configuration. • With 1 line i
- 8 free configurable buttons, expandable with keypad X-K4/X-K8
- Built-in loudspeaker for audio monitoring
- Supports temporary record and playback
- With 1 line input to connect with external audio source