RATE OF RISE HEAT DETECTOR
Honeywell Morley-IAS HM Series detectors incorporate modern hardware and software technology driven developments. An advanced optical chamber design is proven in extensive testing to be more efficient, less
liable to false alarm from dust and insects and less susceptible to fault in high air velocities or back pressure.
Extensive hydrodynamic modelling has confirmed the greater efficiency of the chamber and housing shape combination. Large-scale integration of the electronics, through the fully automated surface mount PCB
assembly, coupled with in-line testing through the manufacturing process, laser PCB cutting along with a completely new compound of plastic offers improved quality and reliability.
All detectors are environmentally friendly and meet the WEEE and RoHS legislative requirements, minimising end of life disposal costs.
The family consists of four detection devices: two heat detectors (58° and a rate of rise), an optical smoke, and a photo-thermal multi-sensor. The detector base makes the installation process easy and quick.
These sensors are designed for open area protection and must only be connected to fire alarm panels that use a compatible proprietary communication protocol for monitoring and control (DXc panels R7, 8, 9).
Specifications: Thermal Detector
The intelligent thermal sensors are point type fire sensors that use an accurate thermistor sensing circuit to provide early warning of developing fires, together with addressable communication with the fire alarm panel.
The HM/RHSE thermal detector provides fixed 58°C and rate-of-rise (10°C/minute) temperature sensing (Class A1R).
- Rotary decade address switches
- Aesthetic design to harmonise with the modern built environment
- Base complements the detector and is easy to installe and wire
- Genuine and fast response
- Advanced protocol and smoothing filter to suppress false alarm
- Easy to maintain (washable filter)
- Analog addressable communication
- Enhanced smoke chamber design to reduce false alarms by dust or contamination
- Dual integrated LED for 360° visibility
- LPCB approved
- Conforms to EN54-7/ EN54-5 and EN54-29
- Environment friendly – meets RoHS legislative requirements
- For DXc fire alarm panels R7, 8, 9