IP over Coax Converter
IP over Coax Converter is a type of converter from RJ45 to BNC port, which supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable. It provides one BNC coaxial port and one RJ45 port.
The product is equipped with two transmission modes which are 100Mbps and 10Mbps. It can be modified according to the transmission distance.
- Supports IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3X standards.
- PoE IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at
- Port: 1*RJ45 10/100Mbps, 1*BNC.
- Supports RG59 coaxial cable: 400m/100Mbps, 1000m/10Mbps.
- Supports MDI/MDIX self-adaption.
- Supports long range power supply transmission via coaxial cable.
- Operating temperature: -30~65℃.