Explosion-proof camera wall mount bracket with pan/tilt head, stainless steel 316L
1080P 30X IP PTZ Explosion-Proof Camera with IR Illuminator
Honeywell HEIPTZ-2201W-IR is an IP explosion-proof PTZ camera featuring superior 1080P high definition image quality, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), True Day/Night (TDN), a built-in IR illuminator, and ATEX
certified construction. This advanced IP camera is designed for installation in potentially explosive atmospheres, such as petrochemical fields, oil refineries, LNG facilities and so forth.
The HEIPTZ-2201W-IR delivers high definition images of 1080P (1920 x 1080) resolution at up to 30 frames per second. Its 360 ° continuous rotation and 30x zoom lens deliver a full picture of the area under
surveillance in optimal width and depth.
With 80-meter IR distance, the IR illuminator of the HEIPTZ-2201W-IR is assembled for providing clear images for surveillance in dim environments and at complete darkness. Also featuring WDR and TDN, the HEIPTZ-2201W-IR is capable to adapt to various lighting conditions which guarantees superior image quality any time.
By applying the H.264 video compression technology, the HEIPTZ-2201W-IR streams high quality images at optimized bandwidth which reduce data volume effectively to save storage space.
The 316L stainless steel construction is complied with international explosion protected equipment standards ATEX. It also meets IP68 waterproof standard to make the HEIPTZ-2201W-IR an ideal camera for
even the most hazardous locations. Also equipped with a built-in heater to prevent condensation and a wiper for cleaning the viewing glass, this IP explosionproof camera ensures clear and detailed images to be captured at all time.
- Stainless steel 316L construction
- ATEX II 2 GD; Exd IIC T6 Gb, Ex t IIIC T80° C Db
- Waterproof IP68 rating
- 1080P resolution at up to 30 fps
- 0.01° ~30° per second variable speed in horizontal and vertical
- 360° continuous pan rotation
- -90° to +90° tilt range
- ±0.1° positioning accuracy in horizontal and vertical
- 30x optical zoom
- 80m reachable infrared illuminator
- True Day/Night with IR-cut filter; Wide Dynamic Range
- Multiple H.264 streams and MJPEG streams ensure simultaneous real-time monitoring and high resolution recording
- H.264 main profile helps save network bandwidth and storage resources
- Built-in wiper on the lens cover to remove condensed water
- Built-in heater to prevent condensation
- Optional washer pump kit HEWJ400 available
- IP platform: Honeywell Universal Surveillance (HUS), MAXPRO NVR, DVM
- ONVIF compliance