Network TDN Low Light WDR Box Camera, 1/2.8” 2 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS, PoE, H.265.
HCL2GV / HCW2GV
Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the New equIP® range of ultra low-light box IP cameras. The 1080p 2 MP/4 MP box cameras offer high definition resolution at full frame rate, progressive scan technology, and edge enhancement for outstanding picture clarity. ONVIF (Profile S/G/Q) compliance ensures hassle-free, flexible system integration.
- 1/2.8″ 2 MP progressive scan imager
- Ultra-low light performance
- Excellent low light performance with down to 0.0002 lux BW
- True WDR: up to 140 dB
- Built-in PoE for simple cabling options; 12 V DC/24 V AC inputs also available
- Up to triple stream support
- 1080p at 50/60 fps
- 5 lens options to suit any surveillance situation
- True Day/Night capability with vivid colour pictures in the day and clear black and white images at night
- Corridor mode viewing capability
- Built-in alarms and event for HCW2GV: Motion Detection/Video Tampering/Face Detection/SD Card Error/SD Card Capacity Warning/Audio Detection/ Object Abandoned/Object Missing/Tripwire/Intrusion
- Built-in alarms and event for HCL2GV: Motion Detection/Video Tampering/Face Detection/SD Card Error/SD Card Capacity Warning/Audio Detection/ Object Abandoned/Object Missing/ People counting
- Uploadable video analytics (Basic) for HCL2GV: Trigger line/Intrusion/Loitering -available now (Please refer to the datasheet for details)
- Advanced licensed analytics for HCL2GV: IntrusionTrace/LoiterTrace for advanced applications -coming soon (Need to purchase separately)
- On board camera storage: up to 128 GB micro SD card (not included)
- ONVIF Profile S, G, Q & T compliant
- Built-in microphone
These cameras are perfect for installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth, with a flexible design that mounts easily to a wall or ceiling.