HC35WZ2R25: HONEYWELL 2MP IR Speed Dome (PTZ) Camera, WDR 120dB, 25X optical zoom, 1/2.8” 2MP, PoE+, 24VAC, IK10 Casing
Monitor an indoor or outdoor area with the 35 Series HC35WZ2R25 2MP PTZ Network Dome Camera from Honeywell. This unit uses a 1/2.8″ progressive scan CMOS sensor to capture 1080p resolution video at up to 60 fps. Ten IR LEDs provide up to 492′ of night vision. The camera’s 5-125mm varifocal lens delivers a 57.02 to 3.36° horizontal field of view. It features endless panning, a -10 to 90° tilt range, and 25x optical zoom. Two-way audio is possible thanks to an audio input and output. A memory card slot accepts microSD cards up to 256GB (available separately). Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
Compliance with ONVIF profiles G, S, and T enables interoperability with a wide range of surveillance devices. This PTZ camera is housed in an IP67- and IK10-rated aluminum enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use in areas at risk of vandalism. An integrated heater ensures that the camera will be operational in temperatures as low as -40°F, along with a blower for use in temperatures as high as 158°F.
- Integrated heater and blower
- Day and night switching
- H.265, H.264, and MJPEG video compressions
- Triple streaming
- PTZ functions include: 256 preset locations, 0.2° preset accuracy, auto pan scan, 12 patrols, 6 recording patrols, and auto resume after power failure
- Analytics include: people counter, multi-loitering, intrusion, tampering, smart motion detection (SMD), and motion detection.
- Additional features include: 50 dB S/N ratio, 120 dB wide dynamic range, backlight compensation, highlight compensation, white balance, adjustable gain control, 2D-DNR/3D-DNR, electronic image stabilization, privacy masking for up to 5 areas, defogging, and region of interest for up to 8 rectangular zones
- Supports Chrome, Edge, and Windows 10
- Up to 10 users