ZX5Se 1-5 loop 140 Zone LED control panel. 230Vac, 4 sounder circuits, 4 line display and networking capability. 6 Amp PSU with 460mA loop capability 500 x 500 x 195mm (H x W x D). Order loop cards separately. Languages supplied: English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Dutch, Slovenian and Croatian. suppliedwith 140 Zone led’s.”
Morley (721-001-140) ZX5Se Addressable 1-5 Loop Control Panel 140 Zone LEDs (Multi-Protocol)
Order loop cards for the ZX5Se panel separately. Please scroll down to see options below.
The ZX5Se range of analogue addressable fire alarm control panels have been designed and constructed around proven and reliable microprocessor technology. This simple approach has produced a modular, scalable fire alarm platform suitable for protecting all types of premises. Supporting a total of five industry leading protocols, Apollo, Hochiki ESP, Nittan, Morley-IAS and System Sensor, allows fire detection devices to be independently selected based on performance or aesthetic appeal.
The ZXSe range of intelligent fire alarm control panels has been designed to assist with the normal operation of a fire detection system. Standard weekly testing is available through a simple menu structure allowing selection of the zones to be tested either with or without activation of the output relays or sounders.
Additionally, the status of individual devices can be analysed to determine whether cleaning or replacement is required. As the installation grows the ZXSe panel can expand with the building or site by adding additional devices, loop cards, printers, or repeater panels. Additionally, further ZXSe panels can be networked together allowing an even bigger system to be created.
- All major device manufacturers devices supported
- Optional, local or remote printers
- Walk test facility
- Provide up to 72hr stand-by (subject to verification)
- Supporting a total of five industry leading protocols, Apollo, Hochiki ESP, Nittan, Morley-IAS and System Sensor
- Simple, robust design to EN54 Parts 2 & 4
- Facility to print history and event logs
- Report & Control System – For multiple building sites where information is presented at the local and master panels only
- 99 panel network allows systems in excess of 60,000 devices to be managed