ADPRO iFT 16IP-6TB-8inputs/4outputs (4HDD Ready)
60021310 / 60040020 / 60041610 / 60041810
Introducing the ADPRO iFT Series, the next generation of ADPRO NVR+ platforms, offering low total cost of ownership (TCO) for ADPRO multiservice features, quality, and reliability in a super IP-solution.
The ADPRO iFT is the series’ entry model, offering up to 32 IP channels that scales up to 16 IP channels with 16 analytic channels. This IP video multi-service platform runs the powerful XO 5 Security+ Operating System*. It is the only NVR out there that offers full remote monitoring features such as arming/disarming, event quad pictures, and reliable transmission via a proprietary acknowledge protocol. The iFT optimises bandwidth use for high quality recording by multistream camera connections, adapting video transmission to the available bandwidth.
Designed for remote operation, ADPRO iFT supports the viewing of video and events through networked clients, including CMS and VMS software and the iTrace mobile application for 24/365 monitoring and control wherever you are. ADPRO Xchange2 also allows you to remotely manage the licensing of additional IP and analytics channels for ultimate flexibility.
- Deep Learning LoiterTrace™ for video verified loiter detection with reduced fault alarm and increased detection accuracy.
- P2P connection available for easy and flexible remote connection.
- End to end secure streaming where video is encrypted (HTTPS) from the camera right through to the viewer to avoid tampering (when connecting with 30s and 60s cameras) (4).
- Support self-encryption hard drive for security data at rest to avoid data tempering risk in case hard drive was removed from device (5).
- The Secure Boot feature helps detect tampering with the boot loaders, operating system files, and unauthorized option ROMs by validating their digital signatures.
- Integration with the Honeywell 30/60 Series IP cameras, iFT, iFT-E and iFT gateway can be used as part of video systems which comply with NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) 2019, Section 889.
- Offering up to 32 IP channels that scales up to 16 IP channels with 16 analytic channels (trade-off 1 IP channel for 1 analytics channel).
- Supports up to 32 high-definition analogue cameras over IP via Honeywell Performance Series HQA DVRs.
- Expandable: up to 168 inputs and 144 outputs (on the box : 8 in / 4 out or 20 in / 8 out depending on model)
- Video recording, video analytics, and transmission (all remote monitoring ready)
- Reliable data storage: up to 4 x 16 TB HDD, RAID 1 support (needs minimum 2 equal HDD).
- Support for all major camera brands: ACTI, Arecont, Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Brickcom, Hikvision, Hikvision AVE, Honeywell (Performance series (2), equIP Series (2), equIP Series 2019 (3), HDZ Series (2), 30/60 Series (3)), JVC, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Uniview (3), VISTA(3), and FLIR(3), and support ONVIF Profile S & T Compliant IP Cameras.
- Integrated xTrace video content analytics (VCA) in XO 5: IntrusionTrace, LoiterTrace and Deep Learning Loiter Trace.
- 2-way audio: enables instant remote communication to/from site.
- High-level integration with ADPRO PRO E-Passive Infrared (PIR) Detectors, including communication over IP, intelligent double knock, and creep zone alarm.
- Remote deployment: commissioning, set-up, configuration and management
- Xchange2 for adding video and VCA licenses and bulk firmware upgrade remotely and allowing to switch between LoiterTrace and IntrusionTrace.
- Mobile apps for remote monitoring, verification, and control.
- CMS command and control platforms: VideoCentral Platinum (VCP) and iOS/Android iTrace App.
- Open platform: easy integration with third-party software (XO-SDK).
- Superior detection and low false alarm rate with low CapEx. Highest quality of protection at a low TCO.
- Highest site protection: powerful new XO 5 delivering intrusion and loitering analytics.
- Reliability: ADPRO proprietary transmission protocol is 100% reliable with guaranteed alarm reception by acknowledgment and redundant transmission; Site Pulse protocol life check.
- Efficiency: H.264/H.265 video compression and multistream for optimal bandwidth usage while providing the highest quality video for recording and viewing.
- Low TCO: 32 IP cameras scale up to 16+16 (video and analytics) by trade-off principle.
- Easy management of multiple remote sites improves efficiency and reduces personnel cost. Full remote site surveillance and control, extending human guard surveillance.
- Speed: rapid assessment of video alarm images allows to quickly identify the alarm cause, optimizing real-time intervention while reducing expensive nuisance alarm responses.
- Alarm reception in less than 7 seconds.
- Extremely fast, intelligent search on motion metadata after recording.
- VMD: 4 zones per camera. • User-friendly: easy-to-use XO client for configuration and management.
- Xchange2 for adding video and VCA licenses.
- Bulk firmware upgrade remotely.
- Supporting new licensing type switchable between LoiterTrace and IntrusionTrace.
- 360° camera support + image de-warping: see everything, everywhere, always.