LoiterTrace XO For 32 Video Channel
49975698 /49975403 /49975405 /49975402 /49975404 /49975406 /49975407 /49975408 /49975409
Video Content Analytics Algorithm for Intelligent Loitering Detection
The Xtralis LoiterTrace™ application, provides high performance loiter detection using video analytics specifically designed for indoor/outdoor operation.
LoiterTrace™ is an image analysis tool able to detect humans remaining too long in the scene. The analytic uses advanced algorithms to maximize target detection and tracking. It is able to detect loitering persons even if they remain static for a long time (like when the person is sleeping). With simple “region of interest” configuration, LoiterTrace™ detection is suited for office lobbies, entrance halls of public buildings, etc.
XCHANGE2 LICENSING TOOL
Xchange2, the downloadable PC application with the online licensing portal enables you to quickly and remotely redeem licenses and do bulk FW upgrade to ADPRO iFT, iFT-E and iFT Gateway. This tool enables 1-step, hassle free, deployment of applications and services to your field-deployed platform and reduces installation time.
- Adjustable detection and mask areas to suit application
- Advanced logic to double-knock with other events*
- Fast installation and commissioning
- Remote servicing
- Supports for IP and Analogue cameras*
- Independent object and contrast sensitivity settings
- Versatile loiter time adjustments to suit target and application
- Rapid verification/response with clearly highlighted targets
- Audio link can be used to deter offenders*
LoiterTrace™ is designed to reliably detect unauthorised loitering in a variety of applications such as, but not limited to:
- Lobbies of apartment, office, and retail locations
- Store fronts of apartment, office, and retail locations
- Public transportation hubs
- Parks/recreational areas
- ATM locations