Redundant PWCE Classic/Advanced Badging License
Pro-Watch® 4.3 Security Management Suite
Designed to meet the challenges of today’s demanding environments, Honeywell’s Pro-Watch security management suite provides the flexibility, scalability and control required for comprehensive security management. Pro-Watch equips organizations with the right tools to protect people, secure assets and ensure regulatory compliance by combining access control, digital video, intrusion and other functions into one powerful system.
Integration with access control and video systems from Honeywell and third-party manufacturers makes it possible to leverage existing installed hardware as the system expands. Modular hardware and software options make it easy and cost-effective to expand a system to keep up with growing business needs.
With Pro-Watch Web Based Client, customers can utilize their existing network infrastructure to provide remote security management for badging, reporting, and alarm and event monitoring. Less software allows for savings on installation costs and time while continuing to provide optimal security protection.
Pro-Watch streamlines tasks with a common user interface to improve operator effectiveness and help organizations minimize training costs. Events may be routed to specific workstations and linked to
automated system responses such as camera call-ups and outward notifications. Options for integrating intercom and mass notification components provide a vital link to the security dispatch center.
Pro-Watch provides comprehensive options for audit and reporting to address forensics, compliance and business intelligence data mining needs. The Reporting application includes basic report templates and the
capability to generate custom reports. Reports can be exported as XLS, CSV and PDF formats.
Pro-Watch provides a solid and proven platform for an intelligent business management solution. It is successfully deployed in enterprises of many sizes and across various vertical applications such as manufacturing facilities, campuses, government facilities and critical infrastructure.
- Web Based Client for Badging, Reporting, Alarm and Event Monitoring
- Mobile Client for Badging and Door Control
- Supports Windows® Server 2008/2012/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012/ 2014, Windows 7/8/8.1/ 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Single user interface for multiple security and business functions
- Add HSDK and Pro-Watch can be integrated with other building systems such as secondary fire, lighting and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Web Services API enables Integration Options
- Certification Management
- Custom triggers and procedures
- Associates events to actions including sending emails, running a stored procedure, or triggering a panel I/O point. Events may be triggered at the Pro-Watch level for panel-to-panel and panel-to-software actions or within a panel for local actions
- Basic Reports
- Virtualization support for VMWare and Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Compliance Reports that offer data and statistical reporting; auto generated reports upon schedules
- Easy system setup and maintenance with user definable hardware templates
- Database partitioning and definable operator permissions
- IP, serial and modem communications
- CASI Micro/5 and M2000 Replacement Program
- Lite, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise edition