Redundant PWCE 128-Reader License
PWRDR32R /PWRDR64 /PWRDR64R /PWRDR128 /PWRDR128R /PWRDR512 /PWRDR512R /PWRDR256 /PWRDR256R
Honeywell’s Pro-Watch® software is a connected building platform for enterprise and critical infrastructure customers. It helps you meet the most stringent compliance requirements for your industry, and it reduces your total cost of ownership by increasing operator productivity with superior flexibility and scalability.
Integration with access control and video systems from Honeywell and third-party manufacturers makes it possible to leverage existing installed hardware as the system expands. Modular hardware and software options make it easy and cost-effective to expand a system to keep up with growing business needs.
With Pro-Watch Web Based Client, customers can utilize their existing network infrastructure to provide remote security management for badging, reporting, and alarm and event monitoring. Less software allows for savings on installation costs and time while continuing to provide optimal security protection.
Pro-Watch streamlines tasks with a common user interface to improve operator effectiveness and help organizations minimize training costs. Events may be routed to specific workstations and linked to automated system responses such as camera call-ups and outward notifications.
Pro-Watch provides comprehensive options for audit and reporting to address forensics, compliance and business intelligence data mining needs. The Reporting application includes basic report templates and the
capability to generate custom reports. Reports can be exported as XLS, CSV and PDF formats.
Pro-Watch provides a solid and proven platform for an intelligent business management solution. It is successfully deployed in enterprises of many sizes and across various vertical applications such
as manufacturing facilities, campuses, government facilities and critical infrastructure.
- Web Based Client for Badging, Reporting, Alarm and Event Monitoring
- Mobile Client for Badging, Badging Verification, and Door Control
- Server support including Windows® Server 2012/2012R2, SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016, Windows 7/8/8.1/ 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Single user interface for multiple security and business functions
- Honeywell Software Development Kit (HSDK) and Pro-Watch can be integrated with other building systems such as secondary fire, lighting and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
- Web Services API enables Integration Options
- Certification Management
- Custom triggers and procedures
- Event/action associations including sending emails, running a stored procedure, or triggering a panel I/O point
- Pro-Watch-level triggered events for panel-to-panel and panel-to-software actions or within a panel for local actions
- Advanced Reports
- Virtualization support for VMWare and Microsoft® Hyper-V
- Compliance Reports that offer data and statistical reporting; auto generated reports upon schedules
- Easy system setup and maintenance with user definable hardware templates
- Database partitioning and definable operator permissions
- IP, serial and modem communications
- Mercury M5 (CASI) and MS Bridge (Software House) Controller
- Lite, Professional, Corporate and Enterprise editions