4 MP, 1/2.7″, F1.6, 2.7 – 12.0 mm CS Lens
4 MP and 4K (12 MP) Zoom Lenses
Honeywell is taking quality and reliability to the next level with the equIP® family of lenses and accessories. The Honeywell box camera lenses can be used to install the equIP® line of IP cameras to a variety of surveillance environments to cover a number of distances at high resolution. This lens family enables
high definition cameras to maintain clear focus for all focal lengths within the zoom range, under both natural and near-infrared lighting conditions.
Today’s network IP camera systems demand compact lenses that provide the best optical performance while being easy to install and adjust. Designed especially for low light capability, this lens family offers the
most compact size in the market while maintaining the widest maximum apertures for a given focal length range. It offers the ability to provide a high contrast, sharp, detailed picture of the subject in daylight and in low light, allowing identification of a subject rather than just observation.
Featuring world-class design, these megapixel lenses bring together the highest quality aspherical glass optics, lightweight construction, and durability to ensure state-of-the-art optical correction, transmission, and light-gathering ability.
Vari-focal length lenses allow the installer to quickly and easily obtain the exact field of view, eliminating lens substitutions or the need to continuously adjust the camera setup. This is especially convenient for future changes to the viewing environment.
- 4 MP and 12 MP performance offers the ability to provide a high contrast, sharp detailed picture of the subject in daylight and low light, allowing identification of a subject rather than just observation
- Focal length ranges from 2.7 – 12 mm, 5 – 50 mm, 3.7 – 16mm, or 10.5 – 42 mm,
- Uniform focus under both natural and near-infrared lighting conditions
- High-accuracy aspheric glass lens having a low dispersion and a high-refractive index for optimum performance
- IR corrected Vari-focal lens ensures that focus shift does not occur when the camera switches between colour and monochrome modes
- Equipped with a CS-type metal mount
- Lightweight and compatible with 1/3″, 1/2.7″ and 1/2.8″ type image sensors