The STX model is designed keeping in mind the needs of today’s performance conscious establishments. It is a range of compact and feature-rich, modernage panels that constitute together with a suite of intelligent devices, highly reliable fire alarm systems.
The STX panels meet the requirements of the latest codes and standards and allow for quick and easy installation. Just fix the panel to the wall, connect the field wiring devices, and power up the panel for a working fire alarm system. The large touch display allows the panel to be programmed easily by providing a
clear menu structure, making the the entire setup process extremely intuitive. Complex configuration is made easy by using the mobile app and the Bluetooth dongle connectivity.
- Multiple loop options – 1, 2, and 4 loops
- Up to 198 devices per full loop
- 160 fire zones
- 10,000 events log
- Multiple output and input interfaces for a fully integrated fire alarm solution
- Pluggable electrical connectors and ergonomic design for easy installation
- Large touch display for enhanced readability, context-awareness and easy navigation resulting in exemplified user experience
- Mobile and PC apps for guided configuration
- Ability to configure panels off-site and sync via USB pen drive or Honeywell Bluetooth
- Battery-backed, real-time clock (RTC)
- 32-bit dual-core microprocessor
- UL 864 10th Edition Certified