VIDEOCENTRAL PLATINUM SOFTWARE
ADPRO® VIDEOCENTRAL PLATINUM (VCP)
ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum (VCP) is a multi-site video security management software application specifically designed to monitor video and audio from remote sites fitted with ADPRO NVR+ platforms and HeiTel VideoGateways.
The VCP software is a single version product that will support multiple PCs and
operators. It is ideal for either Central Monitoring Station (CMS) and command centre
applications or for a single operator or laptop user who requires only periodic viewing or
monitoring of a site.
VIDEO ALARM VERIFICATION
ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum is widely used for video alarm and event verification of
remote site alarms. Alarms cause the ADPRO and HeiTel remote video transmitters and
recorders to connect to ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum and send video images of the
alarm events. High priority events such as panic, duress or armed holdup can be viewed
Site owners can use VCP on a PC or laptop to remotely view video or assess an
appropriate response, eliminating needless visits by site owners or security patrols.
Typical applications include remote monitoring of staff, stock and general site activity.
Interactive, user definable maps enable an operator to call and control sites directly from
a map or site layout.
ADPRO VIDEOWALL SURVEILLANCE MODULE
The ADPRO VideoWall module provides video surveillance capability across all ADPRO
iFT and iFT Gateway models integrating between ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum and
ADPRO VideoWall delivers seamless operation.
TWO WAY AUDIO
Integrated listening ability assists the alarm verification process, while transmission of
the operator’s voice or pre-recorded audio messages to the site provides instant
VIDEO HARD DISK RECORDING AND PRINTING
Alarm video is automatically saved to the hard disk for later recall and image printing.
REMOTE MOBILE APPS
The iTrace app provides mobile video and audio interaction with any remote sites using
the XO OS.
- Added support for SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server 2017
- VCP is now supported on these additional operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows
Server 2012, Windows Server 2016
- Added support for the new Net IO digital tamper events that are available from XO 4.2 onward.
- Added a column to the Event Search dialog, showing the cameras associated with the event.
- Added a new search option in the Event Search dialog, to search for events linked with a specific
- The VCP Event Viewer now automatically shows, as first camera, the camera where the event originates
- Polish language now supported.